Winery Tour & TastingExperience the magic of wine - in the city
Cost:€25.00 per person
Duration:1h 30min – 2h
About this experience
✦ OOGSTWEKEN 2021 - September to October
September to Oktober is harvest season or translated to Dutch: Oogstweken. During our Oogstweken, trucks brimming with grapes find their way to Amsterdam. Witness our winery in full swing through a tour & tasting in September and October. Witness as we push-under, pump-over, press, and tread - turning the incoming grapes into fermenting juice.*
*Our tours & tastings are designed to give you a unique and above all authentic experience. Each visit will be different and we can not guarantee any specific activities related to the wine production process.
✦ What to expect:
Every 1.5 hours a new shift starts, in which we introduce you to 7 of our wines - white, red, and orange. With a glass in hand, we take you through our winery, along the barrels, tanks, and amphorae, while learning all about the process from grape to bottle.
Afterward, you are free to stay and further discover our wines a la carte. Our chef is ready with a variety of smaller dishes and snacks to accompany the wine.
✦ The specifics:
- A Tour & Tasting takes about an hour and costs €25 per person.
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Each shift starts seated, with a tasting of 7 wines and includes a tour of Chateau’s winery
- Food and additional wines can be ordered a la carte. All wines are available by the glass, or by the bottle.
- All wines and our glasses are available in the wine shop at a 10% discount after the Tour & Tasting.
- When your shift ends, you are free to take your time and hang around until we close around 20h.