Tastingbox with online wine tasting
Cost:€35.00 per person
About this experience
A few times a week our sommeliers and wine makers take a seat between the barrels in our winery to host a live tasting. In this session they take a select group of people behind the scenes of our winery and shares all the secrets of the wine making process. We'll taste three different wines from our 'Sons' line. Two reds: the Tango by Night (Spätburguner & Montepulciano) and Dr. Mankini (Garnacha). And one white: Seranade by Dawn (Macabeo). This interactive tour takes about one hour, with plenty of room for all your burning questions. You can join a live tasting with as many people as you want, the price and tastingbox remains the same.
Good to know -A live session can be booked up until 3 days in advance -The session takes place via zoom. We will send you a link -There’s a max of 25 screens for each session to guarantee a personal and above all, authentic experience with plenty of room for interaction.
- The sessions are in English
- We'll taste three wines. Two reds and a white.
- Tastingforms with all the (additional) info you need are included for free
- You can invite as many friends as you want (just make sure you have enough wine)
- You'll be able to ask questions during and after the session
- 25 slots only
- The tasting takes about an hour (depending on your questions)
- You'll be tasting 3 of our best wines
- Don’t forget to unbox and cool the white ones beforehand